The movie Jobs

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
I actually watched it last night. It was very good actually. But main if that is how Steve was, wow.. That's over the top! But he seemed to be a very good business person and always seemed to think outside the box.

Considering that, Apple seems to come out with a new product, like the apple iPad, then it seems to come out of other companies not long after. Yet, apple seems to still be to this day not well liked, but when they talk people still seem to basically hush up and listen. But I read about the new CEO of the company is not Tim Cook or is it Tom? I can't remember. But from what I have heard apple is actually a really good company to work for.

I have not seen the movie yet. I want to, but finding the time in my schedule is almost impossible. Thats what I get for being a stay at home working mom with a little one to keep up with LOL

Lily13

DTVUSA Member
I haven't watched it. But I've read that some of the most popular Apple products were actually copied? Is that thinking outside the box? But I watched a lecture by Jobs once though and he did say a lot of truth.

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
I haven't watched it. But I've read that some of the most popular Apple products were actually copied? Is that thinking outside the box? But I watched a lecture by Jobs once though and he did say a lot of truth.
Most of the things we take for granted as part of both Apple and Microsoft were created by Xerox employees in the PARC research center.

There are very few truly original ideas. Most great inventions and ideas are taking something already existing and building on it, modifying it, and developing a better way of doing the same thing.

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
I have not seen the movie yet. I want to, but finding the time in my schedule is almost impossible. Thats what I get for being a stay at home working mom with a little one to keep up with LOL
Maybe after the little one goes to sleep, take a least an hour or two to yourself and watch a good movie or two. That way, your not over worked and get burned out and you actually have time to relax before you sleep.