Votes: 7 77.8%
  • The New Team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Froix

DTVUSA Member
I've watched all seasons of House and loved it. One thing that bothers a lot of people is the significant change of cast. Personally I don't have a problem with it. I liked the first team but I actually like the new recruits.

green

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I only watched the first and second season of house. I liked it but it isn't one of my favorite shows.

Which people in the earlier cast are no longer there?

JamAce

DTVUSA Member
Eric Foreman, Allison Cameron, and Robert Chase were the previous cast and it was a little disappointing when all of them wasn't on Dr.House's team, but it turned out good all the same. I now like the newly hired team. :)

I think as long as House is still the main character, the others will work just fine. He is the reason for the show and the others are supporting cast members.

teresa

DTVUSA Member
House absolutely rocks! No one else in my family can stand good old Dr House but I think it's so cool to be so smart and have the audacity to say whatever pops into his mind. Comeon, how many people do you know who can get away with that?

What was really shocking for me was when I was channel surfing and came across and old English show on PBS with a young Hugh Laurie speaking with a British accent. As for House, I love his portrayl of the cranky doc. It's a great show.

teresa

DTVUSA Member
It is a wonderful show. I would love to hear Hugh Laurie's real accent. I bet it makes him sound sexy. Anyway, It's not like the first team ever really went away, is it? They're still on the show.

JamAce

DTVUSA Member
I used to watch an old tv show entitled "friends", and Hugh Laurie was a guest on 1 of the episodes. His accent was just the same with Dr. House, I don't know if that really is his accent but hey, it fits him. :D

bighoss

DTVUSA Member
i definitely like the original cast better than the cast now. i used to be hooked on the show, but have been turned away from it with the newer cast unfortunately. :eek:

I used to watch an old tv show entitled "friends", and Hugh Laurie was a guest on 1 of the episodes. His accent was just the same with Dr. House, I don't know if that really is his accent but hey, it fits him. :D
Yep, I get to watch some episodes of FRIENDS before and I remember when Hugh Laurie was a guest there (in spite of the fact that He's not that famous that time):D
but who cares his famous today being Mr. Gregory House.

Attachments

JamAce

DTVUSA Member
I just finished watching season 4 and it still is good, might be even better than the previous team. I mean fresh issues and faces, I guess that's why they have to have a new team to freshen up the show.

One of the things that I like about the show is how irreverent House is toward his boss. If someone said any of the things he says on the show to a woman, that person would be fired for sexual harassment. But on House, it works and is funny, too!

I like the new cast but I do love the old cast a lot better...but Cameron, Foreman, and Chase are all back...they all work at the same hospital. So you do see them, just not as often as the old episodes obviously. I love Wilson. Their friendship baffles me a lot of the times.

Yep, I get to watch some episodes of FRIENDS before and I remember when Hugh Laurie was a guest there (in spite of the fact that He's not that famous that time):D
but who cares his famous today being Mr. Gregory House.
He was famous in Europe but not in the states. Hugh has done a lot good movies in Europe.

Back to the topic - I still miss the first team as it was.