The Post Saget Poll

Which host of America's Funniest Home Videos do you prefer?

• Bob Saget (1989-1997)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Daisy Fuentes and John Fugelsang (1998-2001)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Tom Bergeron (2001-present)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Tom Bergeron is a class act!

Tom Bergeron is one class act and gets my thumbs up. He is genuine, funny and humble. I can see this guy as the host ten years from now.

How does everyone else feel about him hosting AFV?

Froix

DTVUSA Member
Going for Fuentes. I quit watching the show right after the millenium so I'm not familiar with Tom Bergeron. Oh wait! Is he that Brady guy?

teresa

DTVUSA Member
I do not like this show. Why in the world would people place themselves in a position of embarassment just to get on the show? Money prize? You'd have to be awfully esperate to do that.

I'll vote for anyone as long as it isn't Saget. He was a horrible host with dumb puns when he was doing the show. Don't know if he wrote them or someone else did, but it was enough for me to mute him when he spoke. I finally just stopped watching the show.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
The only reason I vote for Bob is because he was just so incredibly corny and NOT funny that it almost made it funny to watch just to see him be stupid. Also, he's the original host, so I give props to him for that.

bighoss

DTVUSA Member
i agree that daisy was the hottest :) i also did not care for saget on this show...tom is a good host imo. however, i just don't like AFV no matter who the host is?

aclowers

DTVUSA Member
I enjoy watching the videos that aren't staged. This show started out capturing spontaneous funny moments. It is a shame that people are staging their videos and winning. I am even more dissatisfied with the weird sense of humor that some of the hosts insert in between the videos. Why bother putting fluff in between the videos? They should be good enough without inappropriate comments.

jack

DTVUSA Member
i will vote for tom bergeron.he is funny..i like his character..humble too.many of them are not familiar with tom.he is good actor as well as good comedian too.

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
I think Tom makes a good host. I just think sometimes it is weird seeing his head on a little child. Although, some of his expressions on those clips are hilarious. It does surprise me too, when some of the not so funny clips win over the funny ones.