The Pursuit Of Happiness

Hi,

Have you guys seen this wonderful movie "The Pursuit of Happiness" . I watched it holding my breath, It was such a wonderful experience to see the movie and watch " Will Smith" doing greatly the role of a Dad with much perfection.

What are your comments about the movie?

liebe911

DTVUSA Member
I love this part in the movie where , Chris tells his son "If you have a dream You have to protect it" . Great scene and Wonderful saying . Watch it.
[YOUTUBE]http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=MEGSiX0JA-s[/YOUTUBE]

d3stiny

DTVUSA Jr. Member
aside from i already saw the movie in tv i buy a DVD with this movie. i just like to watch it over again especially when things are so depressing and you need encouragement.

milesanta

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I've watched it. It made me cry even. I suddenly realized that I was lucky because I watched it at the time when I needed it. I'm alone as of now with no relatives to help and with friends that couldn't help. Whenever you feel down, this is one of the movies that you should watch.

I love this part in the movie where , Chris tells his son "If you have a dream You have to protect it" . Great scene and Wonderful saying . Watch it.
[YOUTUBE]http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=MEGSiX0JA-s[/YOUTUBE]
You know this is my most favorite part too. I always think of pursuing my dreams but never did I think that those people who are saying I can't do it may just happen not to be able to do the things I want to do as well so they tend to tell me I can't do it so everybody's just like them.

My other comments would be. The show is one of the greatest show ever. Makes people inspired just like me. A very good motivation specially for someone pursuing a career.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
It's definitely an inspirational movie. When I think life is going bad, just looking at the dad and son having to sleep in that bathroom knocks things back into perspective for me. Same thing with "Angela's Ashes"..now that family made Will Smith's character look like a millionaire.

It's definitely an inspirational movie. When I think life is going bad, just looking at the dad and son having to sleep in that bathroom knocks things back into perspective for me. Same thing with "Angela's Ashes"..now that family made Will Smith's character look like a millionaire.
Yeah! I know that part! Its not a bathroom, its a cave remember? :D And, it do knock things back specially when you're down. A very inspirational movie. Who would have thought he's gonna be a millionaire now huh? ^_^

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
Yeah! I know that part! Its not a bathroom, its a cave remember? :D And, it do knock things back specially when you're down. A very inspirational movie. Who would have thought he's gonna be a millionaire now huh? ^_^
Ah that's right, the cave ! Well if anyone deserves to be a millionaire it is definitely that guy, and I mean the real guy (forget his name), not Will Smith (even though I guess he does too since he's a sensational actor).

Its one of the best movies I have ever seen. I was almost in tears when the movie was over. And Will Smith has done a great job!! He is Hollywood's best!!
I just loved it!!

Aries

DTVUSA Member
One of the best movies written, and also Will's finest performance. You people would probably like August Rush as well, most movies about people down on their luck turn out to be the best ones.