The Sopranos Finale

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
This is kind of old news, but was anyone else disappointed with the way The Sopranos ended? There was no closure of any kind; just the family eating at a restaurant listening to Journey. I expected any minute for the restaurant to blow up, but nope, nothing happened at all. It just sucks that that show was so incredible and had such a lame ending.

Froix

DTVUSA Member
They just did it cause they can and no one can do anything about it. Perhaps they wanted an ending that people will be talking about a lot and this is what they came up with. Personally I'm not upset or impressed by it.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
I hated the ending too.

I have to admit, it was a genius way to end the show...Here we are, still talking about it...I was expecting a shoot out, or even the cops...SOMETHING....and then...Nothing.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I hated the ending too.

I have to admit, it was a genius way to end the show...Here we are, still talking about it...I was expecting a shoot out, or even the cops...SOMETHING....and then...Nothing.

Hmm, I didn't think about that way, but you are absolutely right. We are STILL talking about it and it's been a while since the show ended. But still, I would think that they would rather people still talk about ending years later in a positive way, not in a negative way.

teresa

DTVUSA Member
I didn't care for the ending. It almost made it boring compared to the show. I too expected a giant shootout, but instead there was stillness and quite in the diner. My husband says it was just tryig to relay that as with any family, regardless of their circumstances, life goes on.

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
I completely agree with Froix. They just wanted to say Goodbye in a way people would have a lot to talk about. I found the ending rather lame, not to mention dull.

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
Hey, It's over stop thinking of it :D. Even though I really don't also like the finale.
But come to think of this maybe the reason for that ending was to leave the door open for a sequel or movie.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
Hey, It's over stop thinking of it :D. Even though I really don't also like the finale.
But come to think of this maybe the reason for that ending was to leave the door open for a sequel or movie.

Hmm..interesting, and you never know. I mean I never ever though Sex and the City would be made into a movie and it was. That would be awesome to see The Sopranos on the big screen.

As far as it being over, well that's why I said it was a bit of old news ;), but good shows don't die easily.

Hmm..interesting, and you never know. I mean I never ever though Sex and the City would be made into a movie and it was. That would be awesome to see The Sopranos on the big screen.

As far as it being over, well that's why I said it was a bit of old news ;), but good shows don't die easily.
He He. It took four yours for the Sex in the City Movie to be released(after the TV series ended), maybe let's just wait for about three to four years also. Who knows maybe time will come that we would really see The Sopranos on the big screen.:D

For me the finale of The Sopranos really leaved an open door for a sequel or movie.
:)

This is kind of old news, but was anyone else disappointed with the way The Sopranos ended? There was no closure of any kind; just the family eating at a restaurant listening to Journey. I expected any minute for the restaurant to blow up, but nope, nothing happened at all. It just sucks that that show was so incredible and had such a lame ending.
You find the show incredible? I find it boring actually. Or perhaps I just missed something. May I know from all of you what you liked about the show please?

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
You find the show incredible? I find it boring actually. Or perhaps I just missed something. May I know from all of you what you liked about the show please?

I thought the plots were good, the acting was good, and it just seemed like a very realistic Mob lifestyle. Not much that I can say except that....just great entertainment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Questions and Answers 0
G DirecTV 0