The Story Behind Paul Walkers Death

untitled (2).jpg images (6).jpg

Paul Walker had died from traumatic and thermal injuries . The driver whom name was Roger Rodas, he was walkers friend as well as financial advisor. He suffered from traumatic injuries as well, but in multiples. Supposedly the car was being driven at a extremely fast speed. Which may have been the result of Rodas loosing control of the wheel. Some how the car had first hit a tree. Then hit a the light post. All that happened on the drivers side. Now on Paul's side , the car hit a tree, then went up in flames. At this point there was no way for either one to be rescued in time. It was reported that the car was spinning at 180 degrees. The sad thing is that Paul Walker was still working on his filming in The Fast and Furious 7. He left behind a beautiful teenage daughter . Walker had so many fans that they had a memorial for him and Rodas at the place where The Fast and Furious movie casted.

On another website they showed a picture of Paul Walkers face split and cracked open some. It was a deep slip and his teeth were of course knocked out. I would like to show the picture, but it's just too tragic to post. I sat here crying because he was such a cool actor. Obviously , I didn't know him personally, but that's just a sad way for an individual to die. He seemed like he was a good guy and fun to be around. This incident has changed my mind about one day wanting to own a Lamborghini or Ferrari. They can keep them cars, I don't ever want one , if I get ever get that type of money. Besides Vin Diesel , Walker made these series of the movie great. I don't think there will ever be another person who can play his role as good as he did. Rest in Peace Paul Walker.

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
There was a thing that Paul walker used to say "If I am to die racing, then I died a happy man" I have to agree with that just to make myself feel better. Because if I don't I tend to start thinking of very horrible things surrounding his death. Now as far as the picture you have seen. I have been told that the picture its self is not real. But who knows

There was a thing that Paul walker used to say "If I am to die racing, then I died a happy man" I have to agree with that just to make myself feel better. Because if I don't I tend to start thinking of very horrible things surrounding his death. Now as far as the picture you have seen. I have been told that the picture its self is not real. But who knows

I glad you told me about that saying. Then I guess he ended up being a happy man. I am glad he was able to think that way because from looking at the accident pictures, it scared the hell out of me. I use to want to get into the whole racing thing, but not now. They can keep all that racing. I had a class mate of mine also die in a car accident. So that's why I feel the way I do. But hey he loved to race, so maybe he had prepared himself for if anything like that were to ever happen. He was truly a cool actor. I watched those shows because of him , Vin Diesel and Tyrease. When he wasn't in Tokyo Drift, I was kind of upset because I was so use to seeing him. Then , they bring in some new guy. Well at least that makes me feel some what better to hear. Thanks for sharing his quote because I truly was feeling some type of way. If anyone did put up fake pictures of his face, they should be ashamed of themselves. That is not a great thing to do and it was really a very sad picture to look at. Then again there are people in this world that will do anything for a sense of attention or plainly just to be mean.

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
Ya, I have had quite a few friends die in car crashes and stuff. I find it kind of ironic, considering I am deathly scared of cars and my husband used to race. But I have also learned a saying that has actually helped me, somewhat, which actually came from my husband. "The car will not hurt me, because it is not controlling what I do, I control it". I am assuming it means that if you are the one doing something you know the car or yourself can not handle you really shouldn't be doing it. At least that is how I take it anyways. But riding with my husband in a vehicle, I watch literally every little thing he does. From actually driving the vehicle to what he is actually doing with his eyes. It is actually very interesting to watch because he seems to be extremely at ease, but yet doing a million things at once. One thing that I do have to agree with him on is that he does not race unless he is the only one in the vehicle himself. He has told me that if anyone is in the vehicle with him, that is an extreme "No option policy". Now, I will do have to admit the cars that he used to have... OMG they were sweet looking/sounding cars! But you can tell they were extremely fast. The one car he had (That his ex wife wanted in the divorce, so he sold it, just so she couldn't take it) was very very nice. But he put in like over 90,000 or more into the car its self.