The Travel Channel

aclowers

DTVUSA Member
What do you think about Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel? She has got to have the best job in the world. She gets to travel all over the world, eating exotic foods, staying in the best hotels all along her journey. Ah to be young and pretty. :eek:

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
Samantha Brown, I really love her she's so nice, very down to earth, beautiful, and has a great sense of humor. Yep, her job is one of the best job's on earth.:D

djs

DTVUSA Member
I used to watch her show all the time as she was really good at providing tips for eating and entertainment at the places she visited. I haven't seen her new shows, but I'll have to make it a point to watch.

MacGyver

DTVUSA Member
I haven't watched her in awhile either, thanks for the reminder. We used to watch her all the time. I will have to do a search and record her programs. I like using her programs for homeschooling. She gives us a personal tour to places that we have no hope of ever going to personally.

sanju123

DTVUSA Member
The travel shows are nice to be watched, you get know about the places you might never come across in your real life. I would love to be in shoes of S Brown, it has been my dream profession. All sponsored trips and you are getting paid for having great time.

iluvtv

DTVUSA Member
I do wonder if she is single. If not does she get to bring her family on these trips or does she leave them at home, while she travels the world. I do prefer watching her shows than some of the copy ones that have sprung up.