the walking dead

SamuelB

DTVUSA Member
Hey, anyone already seen the new episodes of TWD? after season 4 mid finale. Personally I haven't, I missed the first episode because I was abroad and haven't caught up yet. What do you think, are the new ones good? Worth watching?

SamuelB

DTVUSA Member
I think that Andrew Lincoln is the name if the main actor, he's really great. You might have heard about Norman Reedus too, people have been going crazy about him...especially women :)

Hard to tell you about the latest episodes without spoilers but it's safe to say that the progress of the story has slowed significantly over the past few episodes and characters' backstories and emotional histories are getting far more screen time than before. There's an innovative new format for the show but it's easy to get impatient with. The show is on the move again, which is where it's at its best, but there's less in the way of action, surprisingly. Overall I think the show is deciding what it wants to be next season but it's taking its time to get there!

The new episodes in Season 4 are slower paced, but if the show continues to follow the comics, they're leading up to some big events soon. Personally, I'm enjoying discovering more about the survivors and what they were doing before the apocalypse. If you are a Daryl or Michonne fan, you need to watch these episodes.

The new episodes in Season 4 are slower paced, but if the show continues to follow the comics, they're leading up to some big events soon. Personally, I'm enjoying discovering more about the survivors and what they were doing before the apocalypse. If you are a Daryl or Michonne fan, you need to watch these episodes.
Normally, I'd be happy for episodes focusing on these characters but it feels to me more like treading water than character development. A show that moves and changes so frequently is always going to have an identity crisis from time to time, but as a viewer I always want to have a sense that it ultimately knows where it's going. I'm also not sure what we're finding out about the survivors' backstories is that surprising or interesting, at least not enough to justify the screen time it's getting. I sometimes suspect the automatic renewal the show gets stops them thinking in the short-term about doing something great with the next few episodes.

Walking Dead David Morrissey Black Jacket

This stylish mens fashion jacket is an exclusive recreation inspired from the American films series “The Walking Dead”. David Morrissey played the character of The Governor has worn this jacket. click here to buy

Last edited: