There has to be an exception to THE "RULE"

dnash

DTVUSA Rookie
I see many complaints questions about coupons being reissued but no solutions. Anytime we rely on human error there has to be a possible solution.I understand that some people try to get over but this new DTV thing was not our decision. We have to spend our money anyway. There should be a way to check if the coupons were used and if not be reissued.
I never received my coupons but was told that they were issued. What IF the mail person put them in the wrong door. What If.... there has to be a better way
Please forward a solution:eek::confused:

I see many complaints questions about coupons being reissued but no solutions. Anytime we rely on human error there has to be a possible solution.I understand that some people try to get over but this new DTV thing was not our decision. We have to spend our money anyway. There should be a way to check if the coupons were used and if not be reissued.
I never received my coupons but was told that they were issued. What IF the mail person put them in the wrong door. What If.... there has to be a better way
Please forward a solution:eek::confused:
As of now the government has not given a solution we here on the forum provide a place for discussion and information about the DTV transition but we are no affiliated with the GOV. program. we hope as this goes own that the Gov. will address this issue as many of us have either expired coupons are never received them. but for now there is no recourse in the matter. the offical Government site is www.dtv2009.gov:(

RobinES79

DTVUSA Rookie
As of now the government has not given a solution we here on the forum provide a place for discussion and information about the DTV transition but we are no affiliated with the GOV. program. we hope as this goes own that the Gov. will address this issue as many of us have either expired coupons are never received them. but for now there is no recourse in the matter. the offical Government site is www.dtv2009.gov:(
I have now sent 3 emails to them about this issue. I never received my cards and they basically told me too bad! They claimed it to be federal law that they can not reissue, regardless of the situation! I know this is a crock as I know those who have had expired cards reissued!

My last response to them was telling them that they needed to send me a name, address and phone number of someone higher up than a call center employee or I would be speaking to local news about it! I am simply tired of getting the run around for something that isn't a choice! It would be different if they gave the public a choice on if they wanted digital TV or not but they aren't! You can't deny me the assistance if you require me to have a $60+ piece of equipment just to watch TV!