They are going home

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
How do you think that the contestants will do while at home? I would think that it would be so challenging for them to stick to their exercise plan.
Who are you hoping wins the whole thing?

1inxs

DTVUSA Member
How do you think that the contestants will do while at home? I would think that it would be so challenging for them to stick to their exercise plan.
Who are you hoping wins the whole thing?
I think Filipe is going to have a huge challenge. His first 24 hours home was with the family at a luau. The final four are awesome and will probably do super.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
Aaron~ that article was all about the people who actaully played for the money. It seems like most of the contestants this season are about getting healthy and fit, but you never know what they are really thinking.

When I saw the spread at Filippes welcome home party, I thought OH NO. Then he and Sione were making that little girl take the skin off her chicken. She was probably thinking 'oh great, now I can't even eat since they have come home.
I thought it was great to see how they were doing exercises with the whole family and including the kids too.