This is for Tech Support - DirecTV

This is for Tech Support

I did the Directv chat with Laura on 10/23 and she said I should contact Tech Support. I called Tech Support on 11/11 and the agent could not help, she gave me a rediculous answer. Here is my problem: When I record Law & Order Special Victims Unit on Wednesdays at 8:00 P.m. on Channel 15, Episode Type:First Run, Series Options:Record as Is. The receiver also records all reruns of Law & Order Special Victins Unit when the show plays reruns on channel 242. This also happens when I record Blue Bloods on Channel 3 at 9:00 p.m. on Fridays. The receiver also records all reruns of Blue Bloods on channels 3, 390 and 305. I also have the receiver set to record Episode type: First run for Blue Bloods. Why is the receiver recording reruns of these two shows that play at other times and on other channels? How do I stop this? I have other friends and family that have Directv and have the same problem I do with recording their favorite shows. You constantly have to delete, delete, delete the rerun recordings that you didn't want recorded in the first place.

This question, "This is for Tech Support," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.