Tiger Woods girlfriend is pregnant!

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren Mulling Leaving the Country

Now the latest is that Tiger and Elin are moving "temporarily" to Sweden.

The insider says the couple is planning to leave the country “very soon.”

“Elin and Tiger are planning to temporarily move closer to Sweden, possibly to a private island, to get away from it all,” the insider said.
FOXNews.com - Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren Mulling Leaving the Country

bicker

DTVUSA Member
That's probably the only way that the children can be effectively protected from the irresponsible aspects of the coverage of this story.

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
This isn't the first time a 'sexy scandel' happened in the Golf world. I remember the interchance between Johnny Carson and Arnold Palmer's wife Winnie (Winifred) that allegedly ended up in a lawsuit against Carson, NBC and The Tonight Show. Is anyone here old enough to remember seeing it live?
Jim

Piggie

Super Moderator
This isn't the first time a 'sexy scandel' happened in the Golf world. I remember the interchange between Johnny Carson and Arnold Palmer's wife Winnie (Winifred) that allegedly ended up in a lawsuit against Carson, NBC and The Tonight Show. Is anyone here old enough to remember seeing it live?
Jim
I am old enough to remember Jack Parr but don't remember that incident.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
This isn't the first time a 'sexy scandel' happened in the Golf world. I remember the interchance between Johnny Carson and Arnold Palmer's wife Winnie (Winifred) that allegedly ended up in a lawsuit against Carson, NBC and The Tonight Show. Is anyone here old enough to remember seeing it live?
Jim
Really? Wow, never heard that before. Carson messing around with an other man's wife is almost as creepy as Letterman's shenanigans this last year.

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
As stated on a Google link:

My favorite Johnny Carson moment (it's about golf) Carson asked Winnie if there was anything special she did before Arnold's Tournaments? Winnie Palmer said "Before every tournament I kiss his balls" and Johnny Carson replied " Well, I bet that makes the ole putter stand up". A lawsuit ...

SportTaco.com

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
As stated on a Google link:

My favorite Johnny Carson moment (it's about golf) Carson asked Winnie if there was anything special she did before Arnold's Tournaments? Winnie Palmer said "Before every tournament I kiss his balls" and Johnny Carson replied " Well, I bet that makes the ole putter stand up". A lawsuit ...

SportTaco.com
lol that's about as classic as Zsa Zsa's line "Would you like to pet my pus-y", to Johnny's response, "I would if you'd get that darn cat off of your lap".

I told my husband, either one of the ladies would be pregnant, or have AIDs,or any other disease. It's not over for Tiger Woods. I believe the lost of his father , putting him in a grief beyond what he thought he was able to handle, famous ,money, and young . Not to mention ladies everywhere. I could go on about midlife crisis, but of course some would say he is too young for that. lol

CptlA

DTVUSA Member
I told my husband, either one of the ladies would be pregnant, or have AIDs,or any other disease. It's not over for Tiger Woods. I believe the lost of his father , putting him in a grief beyond what he thought he was able to handle, famous ,money, and young . Not to mention ladies everywhere. I could go on about midlife crisis, but of course some would say he is too young for that. lol
Yeah, there's definitely something deeper going on with Tiger....especially judging from the types of women he was dating. It's almost like he took whatever he could get. Young, old.....