Tivo Bolt Cablecard activation Acquiring Channel Information stuck at 72% or 89% - XF

Recently signed up for Comcast and decided to buy Tivo Bolt from Best Buy. I've never had service from Tivo so brand new to both. Since then, I've been trying to get the cablecard activated. I've gone to the Comcast store 2x to get different cable cards. They keep telling me the cablecard is showing activated and paired on their end. But if I check the Conditional Access I'm showing Con: No and Val:? They suggested I have a tech come by to check signal strength. I do have a splitter to have one line go to my modem and the other to the Tivo. Comcast tech checked signal strength of the connection going to the Tivo (after the splitter) and said signal strength was good. He tried to activate card and also called support and cannot get it activated. Went back to Xfinity store to get another card and tried to get that activated. Tried use wifi instead of ethernet connection and "Con: No" is still showing. I've seen other posts there and on other forums regarding this issue but the solution seems varied. Is the solution NOT to get the cablecard from the store but to ask for a tech to bring it? It's been very frustrating to say the least and seems like a common issue but not a common resolution.

This question, "Tivo Bolt Cablecard activation Acquiring Channel Information stuck at 72% or 89%," is about XFinity-Comcast TV television equipment.

For other news regarding Tivo Bolt Cablecard activation Acquiring Channel Information stuck at 72% or 89%, and XFinity - Comcast television equipment, see our recommended stories below.