To tune to this show, your Computer must be joined to the same Wi-Fi network as your

To tune to this show, your Computer must be joined to the same Wi-Fi network as your

So, I recently became a DirecTV customer primarily because of the streaming options. However, I'm a bit underwhelmed with support at this point. On my windows PCs, everytime I try to tune a channel that is supposed to be available from within my home network, I get the dreaded error message in the subject line. On my android devices, it works like a champ. On windows devices, when viewing channels marked as available from anywhere, it also works fine. Only the channels marked as available internally only fail.
I've tried with my receiver connected wirelessly and wired, with PCs connected wirelessly or wired, 2 laptops, 1 desktop and 2 Windows tablets. Every one of then returns the same error when tuning, for example, the NHL network.
Now, don't give me that nonsense "static IP" useless response I've seen here on the forum. It has never worked for anyone. Also, don't give me the "make certain you're connected to the same wifi network", that's just insulting. I know what I'm doing. This is obviously an issue on DirecTV's end, in the way you handle your web interface authentication. I've tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge and IE. All with cleared cache and browsing history on 5 different devices. I've got an escalation open with DirecTV / ATT support, but of course, I have not heard anything from anyone for over a week.
So, what needs to happen here?

This question, "To tune to this show, your Computer must be joined to the same Wi-Fi network as your receiver.," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.