"Too many recordings already being watched from that Playlist" - DirecTV

This question is about ""Too many recordings already being watched from that Playlist"", with DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports. I have a whole home dvr covering most rooms and a HD DVR in the MBR. Starting last night, if I have two or more TVs running off the whole home system, then if I try to play any items from that system's List in the MBR, I get a message saying there are "too many recordings already being watched" from the List. And items from that list are shown on the MBR TV's List with a red circle and line through it. My friendly DTV tech told me to make sure I had latest software on both boxes by rebooting and pressing 02468 on remote - nothing happened, the software version is from 2 months ago on both, and the problem persists. Anyone know what version of software is the latest? I've also seen discussions of this issue saying there could be a problem with the SWM but I have no idea what that is or how to fix it if there is! Any other suggestions? Thanks

This topic covered "Too many recordings already being watched from that Playlist", and DirecTV satellite tv service.