Top 2...were they a surprise?

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I loved Simons comment when the other judges said that they were surprised that Danny and Allison were the top two contestants this week. He said let's not take away from Danny and Allison and then congratulated them.

Was anyone else surprised that Adam wasn't in the top 2. To be honest, I was happy to see Adam in the bottom 3.

CptlA

DTVUSA Member
Think I was more surprised by the bottom 2 than the top 2. I think it was more of a conspiracy anyway that Matt and Adam ended up at the bottom to help with ratings. "Nail biter" pfft, I don't think anyone doubts that Adam will be the winner or runner up this year.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I bet that Adam will be in the finals. I really like Kris and Danny better, but Adam does have his following. He is way too dramatic for me. Rock week really hurt Danny.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I wasn't too surprised to see Adam in the bottom. He had a great night, but it was nowhere near some of his other performances. I don't think it matters though because he will 100% be in the finale.

I was happy that Adam wasn't in the top 2...He's good but I think he's a little too strange especially the way that he spins his songs...I don't know I love allison and danny (and I know allison got kicked off last week:-( )

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I was happy that Adam wasn't in the top 2...He's good but I think he's a little too strange especially the way that he spins his songs...I don't know I love allison and danny (and I know allison got kicked off last week:-( )

Yeah, I think Adam is just one of those guys that some people will really like and others will think he is just too strange. I happen to like him because I love his stage presence and of course the way he sings. I liked Allison too though, but I am sure we will hear from her again.

of Course we will hear from Allison, I don't think she can go back to regular teenager she will come out with an album...I did like the duet she and Adam did together, they were good in that.