Question: Tower Guy or others in the Rutland VT area... newbie questions

Liamfm

DTVUSA Rookie
Tower Guy, I noticed you had a post showing that you have some channels locked on Rutland VT.

I'm hating my cable company and thinking about cutting the cord and going with a Roku box and hopefully OTA HDTV for my locals. I live on the west side of Rutland Town (up on the hill) and wondered what channels I might be able to get in my area. I ran the test at TV Fool and it shows PBS and CBS (CBS is good, we don't watch much PBS). I'm interested in the other networks and wondered if there is a way to get them.

Are there any local companies that specialize in OTA HDTV antennae in our area?

Thanks.

Liam

I live on the west side of Rutland Town (up on the hill) and wondered what channels I might be able to get in my area.
Liam
Reception in Rutland is iffy. The first step is to look at your exact TVfool report.

For instance, if you lived on the dead end of Stone Ridge Rd off of Boardman Hill Rd, this would be your TVfool report: TV Fool From that location, reception of Albany stations is impossible, and reception from Mt Mansfield is difficult. (and that's the best location around Rutland)

Ray Supply in Glens Falls used to install antennas, and I know of an installer that does work in Manchester, VT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Questions and Answers 0
G Comcast 0