Trouble receiving a strong channel

Hello all, and thank you in advance for your help!

I just purchased an antenna to ditch my cable company, and installed it yesterday. So far it's gone very well, with one strange exception. I simply cannot receive NBC (WBBH) on my antenna. What makes it so strange is that it should be one of my strongest signals. I'm even able to receive a second CW station (WTOG) from 55 miles away in a completely different direction, but not this one which is only 32 miles and in the same place as all my other channels. According to my tv, the signal is almost nonexistent at times, and other times fluctuates but is generally very low. I get all my other stations and most of their subchannels with no problem. I have used my antenna with the built-in amplifier both on and off, and it makes little difference for any of my channels. My antenna is on top of a large entertainment center close to the ceiling, pointing straight toward the towers through a large window. I'm hoping someone has some ideas for me so I don't have to start over from scratch. Thanks!

My TVfool results: TV Fool
My antenna: Omni-directional Indoor TV Antenna - Flat Panel | ANTOP AT-207B

DoctorZ

DTVUSA Rookie
Hello all, and thank you in advance for your help!

My antenna is on top of a large entertainment center close to the ceiling, pointing straight toward the towers through a large window. I'm hoping someone has some ideas for me so I don't have to start over from scratch. Thanks!

My TVfool results: TV Fool
My antenna: Omni-directional Indoor TV Antenna - Flat Panel | ANTOP AT-207B
Maybe try mounting your antenna OUTSIDE on a mast or chimney. It's possible it is receiving interference from another electronic device on your entertainment center that is overloading the front end of your TV.