TV app issues with iOS - XFinity

I'm having a lot of trouble with the xfinity tv app since downloading iOS 10 and all subsequent updates. When I was able to watch my dvr recordings on the app, it froze every 5 seconds and was pretty much impossible to watch. I deleted the app and redownloaded at the suggestion of a comcast rep and ever since then, I can't even access my home wifi account. It pops up and says I can only watch it on my home wifi and I'm not connected, but at the very bottom of the screen it shows the network I'm actually connected to and what do you know? It's my home network. Has anyone had these type issues? As much money as I pay these people every month, you'd think they'd be able to have bugs fixed by now in their apps but I guess not. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

This question, "TV app issues with iOS," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding TV app issues with iOS, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.