TV Land

aclowers

DTVUSA Member
What are some of your favorite shows on TV Land? When TV Land first came out, I thought it would be great. It would specialize in the shows we watched growing up; Andy Griffith, Bewitched, The Honeymooners, The I Love Lucy Show, etc. While it does show some shows of the past, it seems to throw in shows that you could get anywhere else. What do you think?

iluvtv

DTVUSA Member
Hey, TV Land is running marathons on certain classic tv shows all month long. Check it out; I Love Lucy, Bonanza, The Andy Griffith Show, Gunsmoke, The Jeffersons, Hogan's Heroes, Sanford & Son, etc.

Mattrick

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I absolutely love I Love Lucy. I also get into Mary Tyler Moore and the Andy Griffith show. Not too much else on there I watch. I think Mash is on there now, I like that show.

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
I think it started out as a venue to show older shows from the 50's, 60's, & 70's. But, since it began it has added in shows from all over the television spectrum. I think they still try to keep it basically family based. But, you will find a very large variety of shows on TV Land.