tv says no signal - XFinity

"No Signal" is almost always due to one of these three issues:
1. The cable box is not turned on or has no power.
2. The video cable connecting the TV to the cable box is not plugged in.
3. The TV is on the wrong input channel.
Dealing with issue number 1 is pretty basic: just make sure the cable box has electricity and the power button has been pushed.
Issue number 2 is a little more complicated, in that you need to know which cables connect the box to the TV. Look here for a step-by-step guide on how to plug in your cable box and determine what kind of cables you are using. Once you have determined what kind of cable you are using, simply plug the cable into the appropriate jack (plug) on the back of the box and on the TV, and you should be fine.
Issue 3 is a related issue. Each jack on the back of your TV thas its own special input channel, in addition to the normal numbered channels.
To change the input channel on your TV you will need the remote control that came with your TV when you purchased it.
Second, you will need to find a button on that remote called “Input,” “Source,” or “TV/Video.”
Press that button and it will either bring up a menu showing the choices below, or it will simply display one of the choices:
• Video 1, 2, & 3 (RCA Cables)
• Component 1, 2, & 3
• HDMI 1, 2, & 3
• RGB (Computers)
• PC (Computers)
• Game (XBOX, PS3, WII)
• DVD
• Cable—this refers to the coaxial cable from the wall.
• TV—this refers to the antenna jack, which is connected to an antenna on your roof.

buttons on a remote
If you can't find any of those choices, then your remote should allow you to use the “Channel Down” button to move through the input choices. In this scenario, you will put the TV on Channel 2 and than hit Channel Down or Channel “-“ (minus). Once you get below channel 1 you will start to see a menu of choices like those listed above.
If you figured out which kind of cables you are using to connect the box to the TV, than go to that channel, either by using the Up, Down, Left, and Right arrows on your remote, or by changing the channel on the TV.
If you were not able to figure out which cables you are using, than just go through all the choices SLOWLY to see what they are. Leave each one on for 5-10 seconds before changing channels, so the TV can unscramble the video.
(If you are using HDMI and this doesn't solve your problem: See section VII, part 2 below.)

G

Well since I have bought Xfinity deals from one of the best authorized dealer of Xfinity as their customer services are really helpful so I got this problem once when I started using Xfinity service 2 months ago and all went well when I called the customer service they were truly helpful Visit them at https://www.xfinitybundledeals.com/.