TWC App on Google Pixel not working - TWC TV and Apps

Does anyone know about this issue? Downloaded fine. Was able to sign on. I see all my channels, but always says it's currently unavailable.

This question is about "TWC App on Google Pixel not working", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps.

G

Google Pixel problem with TWC t.v app no video

Having same issue with TWC app and Google pixel phone. Spent a good chunk of time with a spectrum i.t. person but they couldn't figure it out. I am also able to see all the channels etc. But when I choose 1 I get the unable to fulfill your request! I have no issue with the app on my Samsung Note 2! Samsung tablet iPhone 6s and iPads. No problem with Samsung 7 Edge either. I had no problem with my recalled Samsung Note 7. I love my Pixel but I am really a little baffled why this app is not performing.

G

I am having the same exact problem same exact phone. Works fine on any other device in my home network. Doesn't matter anyway because the issue also occurs on LTE network as well. Spectrum does not have any solution. They say they are aware of this happening but it works on some people's Pixels.