TWC.com Mail Servers BLACKLISTED (BLOCKLISTED) -- Unable to send mail, or mail marked

This question is about "TWC.com Mail Servers BLACKLISTED (BLOCKLISTED) -- Unable to send mail, or mail marked as spam", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I have been getting calls from some irritated people (clients) who did not receive the emails I promised to (and did) send to them. Some of them have told me they found my email in their junk mail folder and it was tagged as coming from a known source of spam/malware.

After some researching, I learned that a number of mail servers have blacklisted TWC.com as being a known source of high risk email traffic and numerous spam/malware campaigns.

My IP address checks out OK, but I get lumped in with all TWC.com IP addresses in the blacklist.

When is TWC going to have this cleaned up? And when were we going to be told? And what type of credit/refund will users receive for the lack of service?

This topic covered TWC.com Mail Servers BLACKLISTED (BLOCKLISTED) -- Unable to send mail, or mail marked as spam, and TWC cable internet service.