TWC is giving out cable boxes for one year free, then $5 a month rental after that, r

This question is about "TWC is giving out cable boxes for one year free, then $5 a month rental after that, right?", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps. Hi, well, I just got off the phone with a couple of TWC reps. The last one was really informative and told me that TWC for the time being was offering a free cable modem for one year, then it will be about $5 a month after that....this is not those little digital adapters.

So, can anyone confirm this, as he told me they know about this at your local TWC office and will accommodate. Well, here goes, if this is possible, why can't I bring back my older box and keep my existing setup and lower my bill by The $10 a month cable box fee. See, we have to be able to keep our monthly bills down instead of them going up every year....and if they are going to offer these amenities, then we should take their offerings. Please get back when you can, like I mentioned in another thread as I have to travel to my nearest TWC location and want to make the right moves when I do, appreciate it, RD

This topic covered TWC is giving out cable boxes for one year free, then $5 a month rental after that, right?, and TWC cable tv service.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Comcast 0