Ubee MTA Model DVW32CB & Ricoh Aficio SP C250SF Loses WiFi Connection - Time Warner I

Ubee MTA Model DVW32CB & Ricoh Aficio SP C250SF Loses WiFi Connection - Time Warner I

This question is about "Ubee MTA Model DVW32CB & Ricoh Aficio SP C250SF Loses WiFi Connection", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I have a Ricoh Aficio SP C250SF printer. Wireless printing worked flawlwssly when I was using a Netgear N300 WiFi Cable Modem Router, Model C3000.

Because of an issue I was having with TWCTV, a TWC tech convinced me to try a TWC-owned Ubee MTA Model DVW32CB. While the WiFI signal seems a little stronger with the Ubee, and it has 5G, it loses the connection to the Ricoh printer. Every time I need to print from any one of the 4 computers in the house, the computers display a "printer offline" message. In order to get something printed, I have to restart the printer, which then results in printing whatever was previously sent to it. It should be noted that checking the printer settinge, it IS STILL CONNECTED to WiFi at the time it won't print. The printer apparantly does not have 5G. It doesn't matter if any computer being used is connected to the 2.4 or 5G network.

What could be the difference between the Netgear and Ubee that causes the Ubee to lose connection to the printer every time while the Netgear never does? Can it be fixed? Thanks in advance for any help!

This topic covered Ubee MTA Model DVW32CB & Ricoh Aficio SP C250SF Loses WiFi Connection, and TWC cable internet service.