Unable to log into apps on my smart phone or Verizon tablet using my Spectrum acct. - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Unable to log into apps on my smart phone or Verizon tablet using my Spectrum acct.", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I have been away from home since Tuesday. in the past few days I have been required to re-login to apps on my devices (Android smart phone and Verizon tablet) ... ESPN, HGTV, Motortrend, History Channel etc... These are the ones I have tried, but I imagine I am logged out of everything. I deleted the apps and reinstalled. Some times if I am on a Spectrum wifi, the apps show the tv provider already there (Spectrum logged in automatically) and I get an error "You are not authorized to play this content. Please contact your provider". On one request I was told "Access to tjheis program is not included in your Spectrum TV Subscrition. To learn more about adding this program, visit... Not knowing what log in was used, I logged out and tried to log back in and got "we're sorry, somethingdi'nt work quite right. Please try again later ELI_9000. I have reported this to Spectrum as of last Thursday but they were unable to correct and were to call me back. This is rediculous that it is now3 days later and I can still not access services. Please advise!!!

Unable to log into apps on my smart phone or Verizon tablet using my Spectrum acct.?