Untamed Sports TV Network

Trip

Moderator, , , Webmaster of: Rabbit Ears
Staff member
Yes, it's a subchannel.

You might consider looking at the website RabbitEars.Info, I hear they have a Network List page that shows all available subchannels. ;)

- Trip

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Yes, it's a subchannel.

You might consider looking at the website RabbitEars.Info, I hear they have a Network List page that shows all available subchannels. ;)

- Trip
Took me a bit to find it, but that's a cool thing to have there Trip. Here's a link to Untamed Sports Network's station list - RabbitEars.Info

Only 10 channels are broadcasting it. Got one here in CA but it's a bit too far north for me in Fresno, CA.

I do wish they would get the fact that hunting isn't a sport. glad it's not coming here. being a deer lover it's completely unnacceptable.

Not that we need such a sub, with PBS and KET airing 'Three Tree Outdoors' and many other hunting garbage when the Kids shows aren't on, the only other alternative being boring local crap.

Sadly, great educational shows such as The American Experience and many others are being replaced with non-educated redneck desire to end sentient non-human life. now that's a society IMO which is worse than our 'throw it away-just by a new one' society. both of which i firmly stand against.

I find nothing educational nor improving the mind of our so-called 'civilized species' in killing a innocent herbivore just because it bears antlers and then bragging about it as if it were some big accomplishment.

Last edited:
Why can't there be just one outdoor channel, JUST ONE, without any hunting in it? i fail to understand why there isn't one single channel, magazine, or book, referencing outdoors life or leisure that isn't lethal to some animal? some people really love the outdoors without gunshots, or the trails of blood.

I mean, there's snowboarding, biking, hiking, skiing, camping, great sports which pose no harm nor foul to animals and literally defines 'the outdoors' but sadly they always assume that hunting is part of every outdoorsman, and that's a lie. there's plenty of people who wish for something outdoorsey without killing.

TardisCaptain

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Can anyone verify if this is actually a subchannel OTA or if it's only available through cable service.

Untamed Sports TV
I have this channel OTA (KTVX 4.2) in the Salt Lake City metro area. Mostly hunting/fishing stuff but we have seen some interesting programs on ATV tours of the Utah back country, air races in various locations, shows about living on boats, international parasailing and more. It is not the primary digital sub-channel that I stop on, but I'm glad it is here. With how big hunting is in this area I'm not surprised that a local station picked it up. I am surprised that the Pursuit Channel and more digital sub-channels has not been added locally over-the-air yet.