Using XR15 to control TV --- AND --- Audio Receiver

D

dseyna

It's frustraiting to me that I can control both devices with the remote, but I can't do them at the same time. I can only have one programmed to control volume at a time. This that this doesn't seem to make sence when all that is needed is a simple button on the remote to toggle back and forth. I'm shocked to see such a sofisticated device does not have such basic functionaly.

I've added a comment from another person who was asking about my very problem but I never saw an answer. Here is his message:

""I can only find where it explains how to program the remote to control the TV or an Audio Device, but not how to control the TV and an Audio Device . So, is it possible to program the X1 remote to control your TV and your audio device, as muliple web pages state, or are the web pages wrong, and you can only program the remote to control your TV or your Audio device, but not both? ""

"Using XR15 to control TV --- AND --- Audio Receiver," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding Using XR15 to control TV --- AND --- Audio Receiver, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.