Utah creates... immigration law?

n2rj

Staff member
Too late those measures, they think that the work lost in America are by the immigrants, yes in part can be and by another part can be a mesurement to take control of the strong illegal immigration from the mexico border to the United States , we in Chile are facing similars problems with the peruvians and central americans that are coming here to live, is ok that they come here but we got the worst of the worst in here, also we in chile tend to think if are columbians or central americans or are they doing laundering or are just simply doing illegal commerce with prostitution and those stuffs.

Maybe the Utah signal is that the want to stop the illegal immigration from the mexican border.

best regards
Francisco
I really wouldn't mind some sort of path for illegals to earn a work visa and maybe a green card after 10 years.

But I think the problem of criminals bringing drugs and violence across the border and terrorizing land owners, farmers and ordinary people has gotten out of hand. This is a law enforcement issue and law enforcement needs to be given the tools to deal with this.

Trip

Moderator, , , Webmaster of: Rabbit Ears
Staff member
But I think the problem of criminals bringing drugs and violence across the border and terrorizing land owners, farmers and ordinary people has gotten out of hand. This is a law enforcement issue and law enforcement needs to be given the tools to deal with this.
Legalization of cannabis would go a long way toward helping this goal. One fewer drug for the drug lords to profit from, more space in the prisons, and less money spent on enforcement and imprisonment frees money for other uses like dealing with these actual criminals.

- Trip