Uverse acct was upgraded and charged w/o my authorization. CS now refusing to help &

Uverse acct was upgraded and charged w/o my authorization. CS now refusing to help &

My uverse account was changed from U200 to U450 without my authorization. I have spoken with CS a few different times & they acknowledged a "system error" on their part & that they also have no form of record of us requesting this upgrade. When I have asked about a refund, they have said that, yes, we are deserving of the difference for each month we were overcharged. However, whenever we get close to being issued the money, I am put on hold for long periods of time, denied the opportunity to speak with a supervisor ("They are ALL in meetings with a client." ???), and then two different reps have HUNG UP ON ME!

I have been respectful and appropriate every time I call. I cannot believe how unethical and pitiful this customer service is. They ILLEGALLY took money from our account & are refusing to deal with their grievous error!

How can I get some real help? I am currently looking into filing an FCC complaint.

Thanks for any legit ideas!