Vegas says odds are on Adam Lambert to win!

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
ADAM LAMBERT A SAFE BET TO WIN 'AMERICAN IDOL' - New York Post

I knew it! I guess Adam is one of the most heavily favored contestants on the show that odds makers have ever made odds for. :)

Danny Gokey is second and Kris Allen is third.
Adam is my favorite so far but I am not so sure I would say 100% that is he going to be the winner. Danny gives him a run for his money, and I think it is gonna come down to the final song. I do agree that Danny and Adam will be the top two though.

I'm not so sure about Kris. I think Lil Rounds may be in that spot!

The problem with this is that Adam could suddenly have a bad showing and then get booted off the show. The odds are probably pretty slim that it would happen but you just never know.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
The problem with this is that Adam could suddenly have a bad showing and then get booted off the show. The odds are probably pretty slim that it would happen but you just never know.
You may be right, but I think that's why the judges are holding out and saving their vote that will save at least one person. They are gonna use it someone like Danny or Adam.

christyanne

DTVUSA Member
You may be right, but I think that's why the judges are holding out and saving their vote that will save at least one person. They are gonna use it someone like Danny or Adam.
:thumb: I doubt they'll need to use it for Adam unless he totally messed up over the next few weeks.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
Wow, Allison has really moved down the rank since she sang, "Don't Speak".

You are SO right. I had her pegged for top 3 a while back, but now I am not so sure. She is still singing good but not AS good as she once did, and there is something about her persona that's keeping her from ranking higher. Let's just say she doesn't have that "Scott" personality, but I have to keep remembering she's only 16.