VelocityStore Reviews and Feedback

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Velocitystore.com is an online retailer that sells digital-to-analog converter boxes and accepts $40 DTV Coupons. Current dtv boxes for sale on Velocity Store's website: Airlink ATVC102, Artec T3AP-LS, Tivax STB-T8, and the Gridlink GLT-200.

Please use this thread to leave feedback and reviews about your experience with Velocity Store.

VelocityStore = three thumbs up!

:popcorn:

I can not begin to say what an absolute pleasure it was ordering my converter boxes through DTV converter box Airlink ATVC102. Not only was the customer service the best I have ever experienced online, I was able to pay for my order using a money order. My boxes arrived this morning and I can not wait to sit down to KOCE's BBC Friday night line-up and a bag of microwave popcorn. Kudos all around to DTV converter box Airlink ATVC102 and their most excellent service!

All the best;

Yonni

:)
Velocitystore.com is an online retailer that sells digital-to-analog converter boxes and accepts $40 DTV Coupons. Current dtv boxes for sale on Velocity Store's website: Airlink ATVC102, Artec T3AP-LS, Tivax STB-T8, and the Gridlink GLT-200.

Please use this thread to leave feedback and reviews about your experience with Velocity Store.
We live in Canada and didn't want to lose our American stations, so I went looking on the net for possibilities! I tried a couple of places but didn't get anywhere because they wouldn't ship to Canada....Luckily, I found Velocitystory.com!!!! Velocity is the BEST!!!:whoo: Though they didn't, at the time, have the ability to easily ship to Canada, Velocity did everything they could to get the product shipped to us. With a number of e-mails back and forth, we did get our converters with analog pass through capability. The picture is fantastic, even on our older TV's. The owner / operator of Velocity is wonderfully patient and considerate and very committed to customer service...:thumb:. If I ever, ever, ever need to order any electrinics from the States, I will DEFINITELY go to VelocityStore.com!!!! Yeah!!! He's the top, he's the colleseum, He's the top, He's the Louvre Museum.............:becky: