Viceland - XFinity

Thank you for taking Viceland off of our channel lineup. Are we getting back H2?

This question, "Viceland," is about XFinity-Comcast TV channels, programming, and sports.

For other news regarding Viceland, and XFinity - Comcast cable tv services, see the recommended stories below.

W

WTFUnregistered

comcast viceland

Viceland was one of the best channels you had.

It had content that you wouldnt get on any other channel.

You give it to us for a few months and then take it away?

As for the people complaining about the channel, dont tune to the channel! Parental block it.

I should start to complain about cnn, msnbc, fox news... theyre propaganda exposed by wikileaks has me all upset, you should remove them from the lineup, i dont want my children exposed to the criminals. Nevermind, i will just not tune to them.

Keep removing unique content like viceland, and you will go the way of the news papers. Now im headed over to youtube and vimeo to find episodes of viceland shows.

G

Viceland

This is BS.... Lock me into a contract with the only channel I have any interest in and then remove it from the network. ill be leaving and going to a different provider

G

Greed

Viceland to many liked this channel so their greed moved it to a higer teir ,their greed is never ending .looking into new cable company.

G

Sorry to see Viceland removed from Comcast. What will replace it - a watered down sho

I loved viceland since it represented what is actually happening is many different sectors of society. It was finally a taste of real reality and not sugar coating a representation of life. Sorry to see it go.