Voice remote - DirecTV

When is Direct Tv presenting a voice remote? All other providers have one and for the price Direct TV charges for service, you should have been the first in line with the option, not the last. Even Dish has a voice remote. Work on the voice tv but catch up with the times and get your customers the voice remote noe

This question, "Voice remote," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

L

Lori T

When is Direct Tv presenting a voice remote? All other providers have one and for the price Direct TV charges for service, you should have been the first in line with the option, not the last. Even Dish has a voice remote. Work on the voice tv but catch up with the times and get your customers the voice remote noe

This question, "Voice remote," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.
I agree! I pay a fortune for DirecTV so why am I the last person on my block to get voice remote?? DirecTV needs to be more innovative! Aren’t you spending ANY of my money on Research and Development???

L

Lori T

Everyone has voice remote!! Why not DirecTV? What ar3 you doing with all the money I pay you every month? You sure aren’t using it on R&D!!!