waay off topic - I am in Lancaster PA...

James

DTVUSA Member
...trying to have a get away overnight with my wife. Staying in a recently refurbed hotel...spa tub, nice room. BUT they have a huge five-story inside atrium with all the rooms facing it. Tonight there is some kind of fancy James Bond themed BMW exec party. Looks nice. The band is doing all the Bond music..Henry Mancini pink panther stuff.. I just want to go down there and poke around into the sound system, check out the gear and get in the way. MUST focus on relaxing and wife...haha. Gotta stop making phone videos and sending them to my sound and light guys back home.:bigband:

Ha! Nice on getting the wife out for a good overnight trip! I am significantly deficient in this category. Especially with just having death-by-family in our house the last weekend!!!
What kind of sound system were they running at the party? Post a pic when you have time?

James

DTVUSA Member
My iPhone camera won't focus. I have to make the appointment and go in and have them take a look. There is no walking into an Apple store without an appointment.

The system was small but sounded good. Two subs, each with a single line array box on a stick.