Was James Holmes a Patsy in a Globalist Statist Plot?

dkreichen1968

Staff member
[video=youtube;TmgRfRkJs3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmgRfRkJs3U&feature=plcp[/video]

While there is no way for me to prove this either way, I do believe that this has to be considered as a possiblity by any thinking person (who isn't part of the statist conspiracy). There is no way to know if James Holmes was the actual shooter. All we know for sure was that Mr. Holmes was found at the scene of the crime in body armour and a gas mask with gun shot residue on his hands. Other than that, we do not know whether Mr. Holmes was ever actually in the theater, or how the gunshot residue came to be on his hands.

Here are my two reasons for bringing Mr. Holmes guilt in this circumstance into question.

First thing is his appearance at his Monday morning court hearing. It was obvious from his appearance that something wasn't right. Also, based on police reports his behavior during the hearing wasn't the first time he had demonstrated such behavior. Is this recent Phd student simply crazy, or is he showing signs of some sort of either psychological or drug induced mind control mechanism. There is no way to know if he was even conscious during the attack, or if he had simply been placed in his car, in some altered state of consciousness, to be conveniently found by the responding police.

Second, is the question of motive. Who really had motive in this terrorist attack? Was it a single crazed Phd student bent on making a name for himself, or is it the members of a statist conspiracy? With this attack has come renewed calls from the statist establishment for more gun control. Of course the only people who actually benefit from gun control are those elements that benefit from a populace that is unable to defend itself (criminals and statists). History has proven over and over again that statist government freed from the restraint of an armed populace are millions of times more dangerous than petty criminals, yet these happenings can be used by the statists to disarm the people, making them open to victimization by state terrorism (Nazi Germany, Soviet Union, Cambodia, Red China, North Korea, etc.).

So, is this the work of a lone gunman living a delusion of being the "Joker", or is something much more sinister afoot?

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
I heard a report on AM Radio today he received a $26,000 Federal Grant to use for Scientific Research, but they have determined some of the same money was used to buy the weapons he used and chemicals that were found in his apartment. Details at 11. Maybe.

dkreichen1968

Staff member
With a good imagination, you can find a conspiracy anywhere.
The real problem is there is no real question that there is a real conspiracy afoot. The CFR has been very clear about their intentions over the last 60 years or so. Anyone who has read "Foreign Affairs" or Carol Quigley's books knows that to be true. The only real question is if this is an actual planned part of the conspiracy, or simply a happy accident!!! My vote at the moment is planned event.