Watch PBS online

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
In an effort to find more free legal content online, I came accross PBS' online TV link at: Home | PBS Video

It's a little like Hulu in that you can browse or search for the PBS show you're looking for, click on it, and begin watching (Comercial free!). For instance, they have a section dedicated just to Nature programs at: Nature | PBS Video. From there you can filter the results by Animals (11), Humans & Nature (11), Animal Behavior (8), Living Places (6), and Environment & Conservation (6). Each number after following the show type is the quantity of shows within that filter.

The shows seem to be streaming in high quality, not sure if it could be considered HDTV, but it's pretty good.

PBS has a section just for kids too: Video | PBS KIDS GO!

Now enjoy! :)

Piggie

Super Moderator
In an effort to find more free legal content online, I came accross PBS' online TV link at: Home | PBS Video

It's a little like Hulu in that you can browse or search for the PBS show you're looking for, click on it, and begin watching (Comercial free!). For instance, they have a section dedicated just to Nature programs at: Nature | PBS Video. From there you can filter the results by Animals (11), Humans & Nature (11), Animal Behavior (8), Living Places (6), and Environment & Conservation (6). Each number after following the show type is the quantity of shows within that filter.

The shows seem to be streaming in high quality, not sure if it could be considered HDTV, but it's pretty good.

PBS has a section just for kids too: Video | PBS KIDS GO!

Now enjoy! :)
Yes, it works great. I saw half of a Frontline. Wanted to see the whole show, went online. Plus I found the shows that led up to that show. I only have a 3 m connection and it worked fine.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
That is so cool! I love that site and have bookmarked it. There's a lot to be enjoyed there, and at our leisure. Excellent find. Please let us know if you find more gems!