Watch using mobile iOS devices via WiFI LAN at home WITHOUT internet streaming - Dire

I'm sure this has been addresed before, but for the life of me, I can't find it using the search capability. Whether or not I decide to purchase DirecTV depends upon the answer.

I want to watch LIVE DirecTV content at home on my iOS mobile devices by connecting the DirecTV DVR (or whatever) and my iOS devices to my wireless LAN. Ideally, I'd plug the DirecTV device into my home CAT6 network and then make it available via my WiFi network.

I do NOT want to stream over the internet -- my internet is via satellite and I have severe data caps. I CAN have the system connect to the internet for periodic sofware updates, account validation, etc. -- just not for video streaming.

I am not interested in a parallel and dedicated wireless DirecTV network, only in transmitting the signals over my existing LAN.

I do not care about watching content outside the range of my LAN, e.g., on the road. This is only about watching at home, in the range of my WiFi network, via signals transmitted over the LAN.

Can this be done? If so, what setup is required?

This question, "Watch using mobile iOS devices via WiFI LAN at home WITHOUT internet streaming," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.