Weather Channel?

cronus

DTVUSA Member
Does anyone really wonder why there is such a channel; a station devoted to exactly what the name implies? I certainly do. I don't need a channel to have a weather report for me all day; yahoo does that. Even more, I can't figure out why older people, like my parents, love to watch the Weather Channel.

CptlA

DTVUSA Member
eh? I eat breakfast and catch a glimpse of the weather in the morning on TV, but alternatively, I certainly can't operate a mouse and keyboard with a spoon in my hand. :) It's defnitely not something I can sit and watch all day. It's more of a issue of time management with me too, by the time I flip open the laptop and look at the weather anyway, I can just turn the TV on and change the channel to weather in seconds.

slider

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I only watch it for the local weather they do every 10 minutes. Unfortunately they can't seem to predict it right more than 1 day in advance.

I like the weather channel, they have more than just weather...like they have actual tv shows. I love watching storm stories or how weather changed history or full force nature...or it will happen tomorrow. Those are actually cool shows. I don't watch the weather channel unless those shows are on.

Does anyone really wonder why there is such a channel; a station devoted to exactly what the name implies? I certainly do. I don't need a channel to have a weather report for me all day; yahoo does that. Even more, I can't figure out why older people, like my parents, love to watch the Weather Channel.
Are you kidding if theres a storm and we get that beep beep beep with a red or orange bar I am glued. I love watching what storms looked like on radar (so I have no life:bolt:)

I love watching the reports on hurricanes, always wondered what compells a person to stand in the rain and talk about it