Weeds on hbo

Boss Hog

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Have you ever seen the show WEEDS it freaking funny. You should check it out on HBO it is classic it always makes me laugh. Watch the show and remember the name doug.

teresa

DTVUSA Member
I'd never heard of this show so I looked it up. Suburban mom a drug queen pin? Alright, I'll bite. So this is a totally unrealistic show with some humor in it. Maybe the premise is if you end up widowed, don't give up, there's always something you can do to keep from becoming homeless even if it's selling pot. It's on tonight, I'll check it out.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
im not saying its unrealistic for a suburban mom to sell weed, but with some of the situations she puts herself in, she would be dead by now..
Either dead or in jail, lol...and since when did Kevin Nealon start getting work again? I haven't seen him in anything for a long time.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
Actually, Weeds isn't on HBO, but on Showtime. I have a few friends that love the show, but I've never really gotten into it. It just always seemed so far fetched to me the way she has all that weed in her house while raising a couple of kids. I've heard though that it can be pretty funny at times too though.