Wells Fargo like issue with Direct TV. Lies Lies and more Lies. Poor Customer Service

This question is about "Wells Fargo like issue with Direct TV. Lies Lies and more Lies. Poor Customer Service", with DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports. I moved to a different address and I contacted Direct TV to cancel my services because I received a better deal for bundled services from a different service provider. When I called to cancelled an agent in an Arizona call center offered me a 50/m discount for 2 years to stay with Direct TV. I agreed to stay and moved my services. When I received the bill there was no 50 credit. When I called customer service there was no record of a $50 credit. I was deliberately told a lie to continue my service with Direct TV and to extend my contract. These are poor business practices similar to that of Wells Fargo who repeatedly lied to customers and profited from those lies. My services will be cancelled as of 11-1-16 because of your dishonest practices.

For 2 days and 2 hours I have been on the phone with your company for various reasons. My On Demand service is not working, My HD channels were not working, I have a 40 fee for a service disconnection when my services were not disconnected. I have been hung up on transferred to the incorrect department countless times. This is poor customer service. If you want me to keep my services and not cancel as of 11-1-16 I suggest these issues be fixed. If not you will loose a customer to FIOS.

This topic covered Wells Fargo like issue with Direct TV. Lies Lies and more Lies. Poor Customer Service, and DirecTV satellite tv service.