Question: West Haven Connecticut?

Jkerkes

DTVUSA Rookie
I live in the Westshore section of West Haven and was wondering if there is anyone using an over the air antenna to receive area tv stations and if so what type of antenna and how is the reception?

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
I don't know if there are any members living in your area, but we can help you decide what antenna to buy, and tell you what channels you should get.

Before you decide on buying any antenna, I suggest you go to TV Fool and fill in your information. It will run a free antenna survey for you and offer some generalized advice about what type of antenna is required to receive stations at your particular location. Be sure to enter the maximum height above ground level where you could have an antenna.

If you would like us to make specific antenna recommendations please copy the resulting URL (in bold, near the top of your results page) and post it here for us to study. That website will automatically conceal your personal information.

DTVUSAFORUM Staff

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Have you been to TVFool.com yet? It'll give information based on your address and the distance from TV broadcast towers. I plugged in your approx location in their mapping system and came up with this list: TV Fool.

Have you tried any antennas yet?

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
Tired rabbit ears got only six channels mostly shopping and spanish.
Well, you're getting something, and that's usually an indication that you can get a lot more. But we need that TV Fool info before we can tell you what you can get and what antennas will work.

Have you been to TV Fool yet? It'll give information based on your address and the distance from TV broadcast towers. I plugged in your approx location in their mapping system and came up with this list: TV Fool.

Have you tried any antennas yet?

Last edited by a moderator: