What do Vegetarians eat on Thanksgiving?

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
I know a few of us (well not me :p) are vegetarians here. Was interested to see what your Thanksgiving day feast is going to be?

:usa2:

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I"m not one of them but I saw a very nice looking Turkey Dinner for Vegans on Food Network. They made a turkey meatloaf type of item that went over very well. Of course, there was no meat in it.

Maybe they'll have something like tofu shaped in the mold of a turkey. LOL My brother-in-law's wife is a vegetarian. I should ask what they're having.

I wonder if vegetarians would be willing to give up their incisors to show how dedicated they are to not eating meat. I know it's a silly thought, but just wondering...

Maybe they'll have something like tofu shaped in the mold of a turkey. LOL My brother-in-law's wife is a vegetarian. I should ask what they're having.
That reminds me of that episode of Everybody Loves Raymond. my God, that was hilarious!

I'm in the transition of going vegetarian myself. but not for ethics reasons nor health, but i lost any cravings for chicken (believe me i had hardly any to begin with) when i drove past the new Tyson farm. most disgusting smell since cat litter.

Lost all taste for Pork when i saw what pigs eat. you wouldn't want to know. it ain't pretty.

And i get idiot cooks who don't know 'medium well' from 'medium rare' and i get burgers which appear cooked, but are still bloody in the middle. disgusting. who eats raw meat? why not just eat the cow alive? heck that image keeps popping in my mind whenever i get a craving for beef i just settle for potatoes or green beans.

To the one mentioning incisors...those are NOT for 'meat eating'. if so, why do horses, goats, sheep, and deer have em?

Last edited: