What exactly is the plot to Samurai Girl?

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Synopsis Courtesy of: Samurai Girl at Hollywood.com
Based on the novel series of the same name, drama features the Asian-American adopted daughter of a Japanese billionaire who goes on the run for her life when ninjas crash her wedding and kill her beloved brother. She employs her brother's Yakuza-trained best friend to teach her martial arts and help her get to the root of the murder, an odyssey that leads to unpleasant revelations and makes her doubt all she thought she knew about her adopted family.

teresa

DTVUSA Member
I just hope that Heaven doesn't turn out to be another Buffy, fighting of ninjas instead of vampires. It seems like her character would have been better in the Heroes series.

Taki

DTVUSA Member
Hey now! what was wrong with the sexy Buffy? That actually turned out to be a good show after the first season in my opinion. It could have lasted a couple more in my opinion.

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
Hey now! what was wrong with the sexy Buffy? That actually turned out to be a good show after the first season in my opinion. It could have lasted a couple more in my opinion.
Is it really a good show?, cause I have never seen any episode of Buffy d vampire slayer, :eek: maybe because vampires and werewolves aren't my thing.

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
It is pretty much a Japanese princess-turned-samurai fighting ninjas without much training. She is is saving every one around her apparently and fighting ninjas like an expert. :)

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
This show reminds me of the Disney Channel movie starring Brenda Song "Wendy Wu:Homecoming Warrior". Of course with Samuari girl you have more drama, mystery and action, but it does have some similarities.

I liked Samurai Girl. I thought that show was very good. I actually taped it and if/when it comes out on DVD I'm planning on buying it. I thought that the overall plot was very good and the ending was good but slightly disappointing...I hope they come out with a second part of the series.