What happened to the converted sweepstakes?

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Congratulations! It's always fun to win things. I had a neighbor growing up who won absolutely everything. Now me, I usually don't win a thing, except for one year at a company raffle. I swear, I won all of the perks. In fact, I won so much that they changed the rules after that and in subsequent years, you could only win one thing. That was so much fun.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, Bicker and 1inxs won and received the boxes.

Psst, here's the next item to be given away on the forum...Details to be released soon...

Our little ankle biter never misses a chance for a photo op.

1inxs

DTVUSA Member
Yeah, Bicker and 1inxs won and received the boxes.

Psst, here's the next item to be given away on the forum...Details to be released soon...

Our little ankle biter never misses a chance for a photo op.
Are Moderators excluded from winning this fabulous Garmin? I may have to resign my post:D Not really, but that would be a sweet prize.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Are Moderators excluded from winning this fabulous Garmin? I may have to resign my post:D Not really, but that would be a sweet prize.
Moderators will not be excluded. :thumb: I may have the next contest be performance based or have some outside service select a winner. hmm.....

Last edited:

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Nah, how about a game of paintball? Free Web Games - Play Online Games - Candystand.com

No? How about a little hunting? Moorhuhn Flash - shoot all fowls in this online morhun game.

No? How about a game that's completely off the wall, and a little NSFW? www.Lederzwerge.de (You control a troop of randy bored garden gnomes. Click on the couples to break them up. The faster you stop them, the more points you get.)
Now I found something to do at work. yippee

@1inxs: did you see your trophy has the #2 on it. :)

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
In that case you might need the Garmin to find your way out of my dust
Maybe I will...my temp gauge is stuck and I've got more noise coming from the motor again. Back to the dealer tomorrow.

Did the ankle biter make a #2 on the box?
:ban:
I'll make sure to arrange that for you if you win. ;)

Well see, this way I'm not the front runner. Huh, I'm working it I actually probably used up my lifetime worth of wins with the #2 spot in the converter give away
It'll be an even playing field. ;)

Maybe I will...my temp gauge is stuck and I've got more noise coming from the motor again. Back to the dealer tomorrow.
Well if it fails a smog test, you can retire it for a quick $1K at a wrecking yard like I did with my 1990 Toyota Camry this Wednesday. Vehicle Retirement (My car blew 3x the legal limit for hydrocarbons.)

And yes, I am car-less now, doing my Califur convention things next weekend is gonna be a bit of a mess.