What is with Christina Aguilera and Tony Luca?

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I am a fan of The Voice, though they spend too much time on judges' comments, which all are the same. I really think they need to reformat this a bit for season 3. That said, what bugs me is that Christina seems to really have a problem with Tony Luca, who is part of Adam Levine's team. The two were Mouseketeers together. On his audition show, she didn't recognize him until after the critiquing was done, or at least she acted like she didn't. I still am not sure what went down there, but as Luca has progressed in the competition she really has been browbeating him. On Monday's semi-finals she actually told Levine he should go with the other person on his team. There's definitely something going on there. Luca says he doesn't know why she seems to have it in for him. I've never thought much about her one way or the other until this series, but I think she has problems. Her main thing until the last couple of weeks has been showing off her, well, assets. Maybe she had an unrequited crush on him or something. She was 12 and he was 17 way back when. Who knows but her opinions aren't winning her friends. Both Levine and America solidly went with Luca for the finals.

G

Christina OBVIOUSLY doesn't like Tony Luca. She always starts out OK on her critique, then says something that isn't nice. The entire season.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
It doesn't really make sense to me, but she has a problem with him. It's doubly odd because he seems to have nothing but good to say about her and their experience in the past. Odd and it doesn't show her off in a good light, either.