What is your favorite UHF/VHF/FM amplifier?

here is one of my favs the Philips Antenna amplifier sws2083w it has 28 db on vhf and around 24 db on uhf. For the price it is one of the best on the market, I bourght a more expensive radio shack amp and did not get as good recption as the phillips does it does not have a fm trapt.

BCF68

DTVUSA Member
here is one of my favs the Philips Antenna amplifier sws2083w it has 28 db on vhf and around 24 db on uhf. For the price it is one of the best on the market, I bourght a more expensive radio shack amp and did not get as good recption as the phillips does it does not have a fm trapt.
Yeah I've gotten that one. for a$30 amp it only has 4 dB noise factor. Not as good as a channelmaster or anything but like I said foir $30 that's good. Only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have a 75 ohm connector for the antenna for some reason.

AntennaCraft 10G212
Channel Master Titan 7777
Winegard HDP-269
KitzTech KT-100VG
Motorola BDA Series
Pico Macom TA-52

Wondering what yours are?
I'm fond of the Winegard AP 2870. When used with separate VHF and UHF antennas and the locals stations are a mixture of VHF and UHF the AP 2870 has roughly the same overload characteristics as the HDP-269. The extra gain of the AP 2870 helps in many cases. The AP 2870 has enough gain to overcome the losses in most setups and is less prone to overload than the 7777. The tunable FM trap in the AP 2870 can be very helpful in eliminating interference from FM stations in the lower part of the FM band.