What kind of converter box do I need?

Hello everyone. I would like to know what kind of converter box I need for connecting to my television set. It's a 2004 Phillips model# 60pp902/17F big screen. I've got it connected to a roof top antenna (came with the house when we bought it 5 years ago.)

Is it best to match my equipment, like buying a Phillips converter box? I've got 2 weeks left to use my coupons, and haven't seen any Phillips or Sony converter boxes at stores.

Hello everyone. I would like to know what kind of converter box I need for connecting to my television set. It's a 2004 Phillips model# 60pp902/17F big screen. I've got it connected to a roof top antenna (came with the house when we bought it 5 years ago.)

Is it best to match my equipment, like buying a Phillips converter box? I've got 2 weeks left to use my coupons, and haven't seen any Phillips or Sony converter boxes at stores.
no you can buy any brand zenith and insignia are made by LG and rate high with users, you can get them online or at best buy for insignia or some radio shacks for zenith. also Dish network sells two boxes DTV-PAL PLus and The DTVPAL DVR I use the non DVR and have had good results with it.:)