What's going to happen with Jin?

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure how many of you in here watch "Lost" but I've been watching for the last 2 seasons.

I'm just wondering what happened to Jin when the freighter exploded, and what the outcome will be over this season. Is he going to be found?

:cool:

Taki

DTVUSA Member
I have no idea. But you can bet that he will be back for sure. As far as I know he has not been axed from the show, so they do have plans for him.

Does anyone know when the show is going to start again? Are they going to air in January again like they did last year? I am so surprised that they did not start airing in September! I was really disappointed that they did not! This is one of my favorite ABC shows!

toby

DTVUSA Member
i think jin will eventually end up dead somehow....maybe not from the explosion, but from something else....however, i would love to see him reunited with sun somehow.

KrisNY

DTVUSA Member
Yes we have now seen he is alive and he didn't want Sun to come back to the Island. Charlotte told him that the Island was Evil and not have her come back.

I can't wait to see them reunite either- I wonder if it will be in 2 weeks when Sawyer sees Kate again?