What's your favorite TV show?

dealrocker

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I think it’s a nice place to start a random discussion. What's your favorite TV show right now and why?

Well, my all time favorite is 'Full House'. :violin:

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Anything Home and Garden channel right now, probably because I'm looking to buy a house in the next 6 months. Can't really narrow it down to one show on there. ;) Maybe "Rate My Space" would be my top pick.:whoo:

Anything not made recently (with the exception of Two & a Half Men)

I'm really not all that picky. i love B&W shows from the 1950s-on, and some new shows like Cold Case, NCIS, CSI:Miami (but not so much CSI itself, it's so gorey any more!) Two & a Half Men, etc

So long as it's not playboy material or stupid reality scripted i'm happy. i do believe sports belong on ONE channel locally (not every single freakin' one!) and on cable/satellite they belong on ESPN. not half the lineup. i mean isn't that the point of ESPN?!

TonyT

DTVUSA Member
Anything not made recently (with the exception of Two & a Half Men)

I'm really not all that picky. i love B&W shows from the 1950s-on, and some new shows like Cold Case, NCIS, CSI:Miami (but not so much CSI itself, it's so gorey any more!) Two & a Half Men, etc

So long as it's not playboy material or stupid reality scripted i'm happy. i do believe sports belong on ONE channel locally (not every single freakin' one!) and on cable/satellite they belong on ESPN. not half the lineup. i mean isn't that the point of ESPN?!
haha You're old school DTV. :thumb:

Some of the stuff from my time (when I was a teen), Battle Star Galactica, Mork and Mindy, and the Six Million Dollar Man. These days, it's American Idol with the fam and The Biggest Loser and the wife loves Dancing with the Stars. During football season, it's a whole nother story... :usa2: